Home Insurance by GEO
Fact-checked with HomeInsurance.com
Quadrant data services, 2021
Coverage utilizes Quadrant Information Services to analyze rates for all ZIP codes and carriers in all 50 states and Washington, D.C. Quoted rates are based on male and female homeowners with a good credit and the following coverage limits:
- Coverage A, Dwelling: $200,000
- Coverage B, Other Structures: $0
- Coverage C, Personal Property: $100,000
- Coverage D, Loss of Use: $40,000
- Coverage E, Liability: $250,000
- Coverage F, Medical Payments: $1,500
The homeowners also have a $1,000 deductible and a separate wind and hail deductible (if required).
These are sample rates and should be used for comparative purposes only. Your quotes may be different.
Rates are determined based on 2021 Quadrant Information Services data.